8:13 PM

(0) Comments

Coordinating this whole brewery mess...

M Sheraw AKA T Ferguson

I feel as though an insane amount of planning has gone in to putting our ultra home brewery together. Each person that is contributing to the brewery has their own specialty. Today I met with Brad, who is fabricating and welding the core of the brewery. I plan on bringing him in as a part of this blog in the future. I wonder how many other homebrewers have felt this way as they plan an exciting project like this. You feel as though you have done a ton of planning and things are slowly coming together but there is a great amount of anticipation and excitement as we proceed. One of the items that is on my punch list is posting some of the pictures that I we have taken along the way.
0 Responses to "Coordinating this whole brewery mess..."

Post a Comment